1. Pathophysiology and neuroimaging of Ischemic Stroke
2.How Does the Medical Care and population orientation of Stroke Patients Work Today?
3. Mechanical thrombectomy; the present and future hero.
4. stroke system of care & organization models
5. stroke risk factors and preventive plans
6- revascalurization in Acute Ischemic stroke
7- heart -vessel -brain link
8- neurosonology in neurovascular and non neurovascular neurodisorders
9- spinal cord and tumor embolization
10- neurointensive care of neurovascular disorders
11- pediatric neurovascular disorders
12. Brain AVMs and Dural fistula between surgery and endovascular treatment
13. Brain aneurysms and subarachnoid hemorrhage
14. Aneurysms; a new look as a flow related rather than anatomical problem, what is new in cfd studies?
15. Aneurysms between coiling, clipping and bypass surgery